Indigenous Recruitment Lead
Industry: Recruitment Consultancy
Date Listed: 31 Jan 2024
Close Date: 1 Mar 2024
Create positive change in community!
Indigenous Workstars is an established organisation, born from a passion to assist local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities in a hand on, feet to the ground manner that will see our local communities' flourish.
We are in search of a highly motivated Recruitment Lead to recruit for our employment-focused programs in the Gympie region. They serve to assist unemployed individuals upskill and secure meaningful employment.
- Coordinate & Collaborate: Work seamlessly with our Employment Specialist team, recruiting participants, finding employment opportunities and accessing additional support services.
- Mentor & Support: Provide expert guidance alongside our program mentors, ensuring each participant thrives. Support our customers in achieving sustainable employment outcomes.
- Achieve & Exceed: Navigate multiple stakeholders, meet pressing deadlines, and exceed outcomes. Yes, there's reporting, but that's just part of guiding people towards their perfect job and adding a smile to their day.
What's in It for You?
- Make a Difference: Every day is a chance to change someone's life.
- Grow with Us: A place where your passion for growth aligns with our mission.
What We're Looking For:
- Proactive & Resourceful: You're not one to wait for things to happen; you make them happen.
- Innovative Thinker: You thrive on solving problems and bringing creative solutions.
- Relationship Builder: Your communication skills are top-tier, and you're a networking superstar.
- Passion & Experience: A background in Employment Services, Recruitment, Training, case management or Employment programs?
- Current C Class Driver's License
- Valid Working with Children Blue Card or the ability to obtain one.
- Sensitivity and effectiveness in working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, leaders, and Indigenous organisations, while honouring traditional culture, values, and business practices.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, engage effectively, and collaborate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you're a driven individual with a genuine desire to contribute and grow, we want to hear from you. Your opportunity to make a real difference is right here. Apply today.
Indigenous Workstars is an equal opportunity employer and has a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion. To perform this role, it is essential that the person who holds the position be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person. This is a genuine occupational requirement under section 25 of the Anti-Discrimination Act (Qld) 1991.
Candidate will be screened by IWS and will need to apply through IWS link
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***