Indigenous Sales Associate
Date Listed: 06 Feb 2024
Close Date: 7 Mar 2024
We have an opportunity for a Sales Associate to join our team in Townsville - North Shore. This is a diverse role that brings together a blend of Customer Service, Administration and Sales. This is an opportunity to join a successful team and grow into a career.
Describe the client:
This is a diversified Australian property development company. It has business in shopping centres, residential estates, industrial estates and manufactured housing communities.
- A customer focus is what drives you - you understand delivering outstanding service and being a customer advocate
- You are great with technology and can pick up new systems easily - if you have experience with Salesforce, even better, but we are happy to train you with this
- You work well to deadlines and have strong self-management, but can also work under direction when required
- You are open to learning and looking to establish yourself into a longer-term career
- Drivers Licence
- Own Transport
- Previous sales experience
- Exposure to contract and legal administration is advantageous
- Previous industry experience is an advantage, but not essential
Candidate will be screened by IWS and will need to apply through IWS link
Indigenous Workstars specialises in the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into employment in a variety of communities and industries across Australia.
***Please note only candidates that are successful in moving to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted further***